Simply measure your wall space and add the dimensions to the wallpaper calculator let it do the work for you. Reduce wastage, worry and hassle.
The answer is YES! I would recommend using a decorators varnish. Follow this link to purchase. How do I install the wallpaper?
Start by gathering the wallpapering tools:
- A roll (or three, depending on the space) of wallpaper
- Wallpaper paste/ adhesive (opt for one that’s already mixed to save time)
- An application wallpaper brush (and a smaller wallpaper brush for wallpapering corners)
- A clean cloth or two (to smooth out any wrinkles or air bubbles)
- A sharp stripping knife if you need to remove any scraps of old wallpaper (get a wallpaper removal steamer if you’ve got lots to remove)
- Sharp scissors (steer clear of old and dull blades to avoid rips when trimming wallpaper edges)
- Filler to deal with any holes or gaps
- A piece of sandpaper to sand down any bumpy bits
- Plumb line measuring tool. Get things straight with this handy little tool.
- Tape measure and a pencil to work out where to trim
- Stepladder to get to those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies
- Protective dust sheets for your flooring and furnishing
- Protective mask and safety glasses. Protect your eyes from dust and your lungs from paste fumes by covering them up.
All of my wallpapers are printed within the UK. I use a company which has stringent rules on eco credentials.
All the inks are HP Latex eco-friendly and water-based. This means they are non-toxic and low VOC's (volatile organic compounds). HP Latex inks are free from Cadmium, Chromium, Mercury, Lead or Formaldehyde. The paper is FSC Certified - which stands for Forest Stewardship Council. This means zero deforestation and a fair wage and work environment for all involved.
All of my prints are also printed within the UK. They are done so with a Carbon Neutral company. Any emissions are calculated and offset with sustainable projects.
Each sale results in a tree planted through my chosen chariity